Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You Make Me Smile!

I'm going to spend a few days with my grandma tomorrow!  So I made this quick card for her to give with a little gift I'm taking her. (made 2 actually - the other is for an old friend from work) I used DCWV 8X8 linen closet stack, recollections pearl, recollections flower and Pink by Design "the life you imagined" stamp set for the sentiment!


I hope you like my little card!  Let me know what you think!  I know my grandma will LOVE it!  Grandma's are GREAT, aren't they?!

2 comments:

  1. Grandmas are great and it looks like you are having fun with yours!! I am sure she LOVED this card! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did love the card, and we had SO MUCH FUN! She is so energetic and healthy! She has such a great sense of adventure too! Love spending time with her! Scott and Colin enjoyed themselves too! :)

      Delete