Friday, April 8, 2011

Impact Team

Like most companies, we have a safety/shrink awareness team.  We just happen to call it our Impact Team.  I head the team, and each year I take a picture of our team (it changes a little bit each year) and post it.  This year, I decided to jazz it up a little bit!  I used Kraft paper and whole lotta scraps!  I also used the cricut lite Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge (I've decided this is my favorite lite!!!) to make the owl and the sentiment.  I used studio g ink to ink the edges of the kraft paper, some random photo corners and stickabilities black letter/number stickers.  I will post this in our lounge at work with the rest of our shrink awareness info. Thanks for looking today!  Let me know if you like what you see!  Happy Crafting!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment