Friday, April 15, 2011

May 8th - Mom's Day

I'm pretty partial to my mom - basically, I think she's about the greatest thing out there!  There are so many wonderful things to say about her, that I'm not even going to start here or this blog will no doubt turn into a sentimental mess!  <3  Today, I made a little card honoring Mom's day - will it be the one I give my mom?  I'm not sure yet!  I know I can't wait to give her an All-In-One organizing tote from Thirty-One Gifts filled with her favorite things though!  The card (whichever one I end up giving her) will just be an added bonus!  I hope you like this card - I enjoyed making it!  Let me know what you think!  Here's a pic...




For this card, I used DCWV papers from the Mademoiselle stack, some craft paper and a few scraps.  I also used the paper studio pearls and twine from Pink By Design.  I cut the tub from the sugar and spice lite cartridge.  The lamp and butterfly came from the sentimentals cart!  Right now the inside is blank - just a 4x4 kraft square to personalize later!  The card is 6x6.  Let me know what you think!  Thanks for visiting!  Happy Crafting!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment