Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Have a TWEET Day!

What a fun sentiment!  Birds are all the rave right now!  I'm not sure why, but I've totally fallen for all the cute things we can do with birds too! 

Pink by Design also has a challenge up right now to create something with birds.  You can find the challenge here.  So come play along with us!

 Here is a card a made (well, actually, I made a couple of them) for my Mom's birthday.  I also had a friend with a birthday around the same time, so she received a similar card!  Here is my card:
The sentiment "Have a Tweet Day" is from the Pink by Design set called "Take the Cake".  You can find it here!  The paper is from DCWV's "The Chateau Lavender Stack."  Aren't the colors so soft and pretty?

I hope you've enjoyed my blog today!  Happy Crafting!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment