Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Masculine Cards

Why are masculine cards so hard for me?  Or maybe why is it that the MEN in my life don't like pink, purple, glitter and bling?  Hmmm, if they did, it would make creating for them A LOT easier!  Ha! 

My husband and I celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary this week!  :)  I've made him a MASCULINE card.  At least, I hope it is masculine.  I have trouble with the "cheesy" cards - even when buying from the store (which I NEVER do anymore).  I just can't do cheesy with my "meaningful" cards.  I can do fun & cheesy with cards for friends and brothers, etc - but not so much for parents, grandparents and the husband.  If I could do cheesy - it might make it a little easier.  Then I could use tools and puns and food, etc.  Oh well, I'll save that stuff for my layouts and well friends and nephews!  The nephews especially, love the cheesy!

Anyway, here's what I came up:
The paper is from the Recollections Everyday Moments stack.  The bling is from imaginisce.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design "Rain or Shine" set.  I also stamped the inside with a Pink by Design sentiment from the "Small Things" set.  It says "You are my reason why".  Sorry, I didn't take a picture of the inside!

Thanks for letting me share with you!  Let me know what you think!

Happy Crafting!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment