Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cookies and tasty treats!!!

Today's post isn't so much crafty, but it is very tasty!  Here are a few easy sweet treats I've made recently....I'm thinking either Friday or one day next week is going to be  a HUGE baking day!  I have all kinds of candies, etc. I want to make, but it needs to be close enough to Christmas that I can pawn them off on family, friends and co-workers!  Otherwise, I'll eat them all up!  Recipes to follow if interested.....Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!

These were for Scott's birthday - no the holidays but still fun and tasty!

More birthday fun!

Mmm...Grandma's 7 layer cookie bars (although she hasn't made them for years - my lil bro and SIL always request them, so I oblige - how can you not when they taste sooo incredibly good)!!!  Made these for Thanksgiving and will again for Christmas!

Used a Wilton embossing kit on these.  The snowflakes turned out gorgeous!  My nephews (7, 4 and 2) loved them!

Snowmen and Christmas trees didn't turn out quite as nice as the snowflakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment