Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ABSOLUTELY!

Today I just have another quick post containing a picture from our honeymoon.  This was our last planned night in Hawaii so we thought it would be fun to take a romantic dinner cruise out in the Pacific.  We had a great time.  The food was yummy, champagne - refreshing and the hula dancers so FUN!  Again I used DCWV's snapshot stack.  I absolutely love this stack and have definitely gotten my money's worth out of it.  The chevrons were cut on my Cameo out of some fun scrap paper I had laying around.  I am LOVING chevrons this summer!  And I LOVE how this layout turned out.  I hope you  love it too!

 Let me know what you think!  Then, go post your project on Pink Cricut's Link Up Party!

1 comment:

  1. I love that stack too- and your chevrons are the perfect accent! :) mmm...champagne. :)

    ReplyDelete