Saturday, June 9, 2012

JELLYFISH

Who's not afraid of jellyfish?  Well, Scott definitely is!  When he saw the sign in the layout below, he swore off the water - and almost the beach as a whole!  No way, Mr.!  We're in Hawaii - we will be on the beach....and in the water!  Just maybe not this beach!  Scott and I both like to just explore and see what is around us.  We spent a lot of our week in Hawaii just walking along the shoreline (and boardwalks) from beach to beach and shop to shop.  We saw a lot of things I don't think we would have otherwise.  Our hotel was on Waikiki Beach, but we liked to walk down a ways and not be in the middle of all the commotion.  There were so many beautiful beaches, all you had to do was walk a little until you found the place you liked best in that moment.  We did this daily!  The pictures in this layout are from a couple of different beaches.
Chevrons are HOT right now...and well, I LOVE them!  I spent an afternoon this week just cutting out chevrons.  I used an LSS svg file and my cameo.  I pulled out a bunch of scrap paper and just started cutting.  I wanted to have plenty on hand - and in several different colors - so I could grab them and go to work when I wanted to use them.  :)  I hope you like!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment