Sunday, July 15, 2012

All Star Dad

Happy Sunday!  It's been a relaxing weekend here in Indiana - hot & dry - but relaxing!  Today I have a card for you that I made for my dad's birthday.  I must first tell you the idea came from Cyndi the Cricut Fanatics blog - I believe her daughter came up with the idea.  When I first saw it, I knew I had to recreate it!  As a kid growing up - even as a young adult - I always remember my dad wearing, well.....these:

Converse - Chuck Taylor's!!!

The tiny star come from Pink by Design's Independence Day stamp set.  The Happy Birthday is also from Pink by Design - Big Thoughts sentiment set.  I love this card and am happy to say - my dad did too!  My little brother - who happens to share my dad's birthday - was pretty impressed especially with the laces, and well, even my mom was in on the compliments on this one!  So Cyndi's daughter - thanks for the GREAT idea!  I love it!

Have you linked up lately?  You haven't?  You need to!  Go here and link up your project - then - take a look at all the other wonderful projects linked by creative people just like you and me!

1 comment: