Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays

Tomorrow is my little brother's 29th birthday!  Of course, I had to make him a cute card - because at 29 - especially when you're male - you want nothing more than a cute little card made by your big sister!  ;) 

For this card, I used a cream card and put added a piece of kraft cardstock to it.  I embossed the cardstock with the Happy Birthday embossing folder by Provocraft and used my Cuttlebug.  Then, I just took a navy blue ink pad and gently rubbed it over the embossing.  The green and blue papers are from DCWV - scraps from the Surf's Up stack.  I hand cut the banners and used the Pink by Design Take the Cake sentiment set for all the sentiments.  I used the Smash stamp to stamp the July 05.  That's all I have for you today!  I hope you like my card.  My lil bro did - I think he liked the chocolate, gummi bears & gold stuff better though!  Sheesh - boys!  :)  Happy Crafting!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment