Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sky is the Limit

Today I'm playing in the Pink by Design Ink It Pink challenge!  You can play along too!  Just click here to play along!  This week, the challenge was to incorporate ribbon into your project!  In about 2 weeks, I will be headed to Atlanta to attend the Thirty-One Gifts National Conference!  I'm excited to go for a lot for of reasons - great training, new products & spending quality time with my director and team!  I'm a little sad too though as several of my team is unable to attend.  I've made a little card using part of our National Conference logo for my team members not going.  Here it is:
The hot air balloon is part of the logo.  I added a little kraft background - some have plain kraft paper and some have a printed kraft background.
I used some stickles to give the balloon and basket a little sparkle.  I used the Pink by Design Just Breathe sentiment set for the "Dream until your Dream Comes True" sentiment.  I love this set - and this sentiment in particular so so much!  Who doesn't love Aerosmith?!?!?  Right? 

Here are the backs of the cards:
I've left space between the two stamps to write a personalized note to each of my team members not able to attend conference.
Subway Art from Pink by Design is another of my favorite sets!  Both of the sentiments on the back of my cards from the Subway Art set.  I have left plenty of room in between the two sets of to write a little personalized and motivational (hopefully) note to the ladies on my team not able to attend NC.  I will mail them out the day I leave for Atlanta so they'll know I'm thinking about them and taking good notes to bring back and share with them.  I also hope it will help to encourage them to start thinking about next summer's conference!  I hope to have a full team there next year!  How fun - it really is a HUGE SLUMBER PARTY!

The ribbon of course is from Thirty-One Gifts.  I have wrapped it around each card to add a little "gifty" presence to the card - after all - while at conference, all attendees will be showered with gifts!  For more information on Thirty-One Gifts and joining my team, click here, or contact me!  Thanks for playing with Pink by Design in the Ink it Pink Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining our ribbon challenge this week at Ink It Pink! the sentiment certainly goes with the balloon theme!

    ReplyDelete