Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards

Today I have a couple of cards for you to see!  The first one, my ten year old son made - I only helped him a little!  The other two I made - one in honor of Jon Bon Jovi's 47th birthday a few days ago and the other a card for a huge promotion my mom got at work....I hope you enjoy these!  I (we) had fun making them!  If you do like them, please let me know!  I'm currently working on a baby layout and card - hope to have them up soon!  Happy Crafting!!!

This is Colin's card he made for his mom.  He picked out all the colors and the image.  We used paper studio paper, the imaginisce I-Rock for the fish's eye and the MEOW cricut lite cartridge.  On the inside is a stamped Pink By Design sentiment - Fishing You A Happy Birthday!  I think he did a nice job - how about you?

Here is a silly glittered guitar card in honor of Jon Bon Jovi's (i <3 him) 47th birthday!  In addition to MS glitter, I used Indie Rock and Nifty Fifties carts on this one!  Another Pink By Design (love her stamps!) sentiment inside this one - Just a Note...

This card is for my mom. She has worked in the College of Engineering at Purdue University...well, we'll just say for a LONG time...the last 10 years directly for the dean.  Now, beginning this last Tuesday, she is the Executive Assistant to the President of the University!!!  Huge Promotion...Way To Go Mom!  I made her a gold and black Congratulations card!  The picture below is the inside of the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment