Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter will be here before we know it!!!

How exciting is it to have your friends and family ask you to create a card or sentiment tag, etc. for them to give one of their friends or loved ones???  Recently,  I have had two different people ask me to do this for them!  I am stoked!!!  My friends asking me to do this for them has been the BEST form of recognition and flattery for me!  It really means they like my creations!!!  The first was a birthday card.  I didn't get a very good picture of it before I gave it away though.  :(  I posted a pic of it on FB but then didn't like the orientation of it so I changed it around.  The only pic I took of the new version was blurry.  Oh well.  The second request was for an Easter card for a (approx) 2 yr old!  How fun, right?!?!?  I decided I wanted to put an Easter bunny on the front hopping along through the green spring grass!  So I used Create-a-Critter cart and an action wobble to give my bunny some mobility!  How fun for a little girl, right!  Here it is.......

I also used a Pink By Design sentiment stamp on the inside - it reads Hippity-Hoppity-Happy!  I used stickles to add a little glitter to the flowers in the background as well!  Super cute, right???  If  you think so, please let me know!  That's all for now!  Thanks for looking!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment