Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thanks, Grandma!

My family has planned a wonderful trip to Disney this summer!   YAY FAMILY!!!  My wonderful grandma is an RCI member.  She (as always) was gracious enough to use her points to help us get an extremely week in an extremely nice resort just 5 miles from Disney!  So to thank her, I made her a little card and I sent her an angel brooch.  She often (almost always) is wearing one and so I wanted to give her one that I thought she would really love!  She received it in the mail today and let me know right away how much she does love it!  Yay!  Aren't grandma's the best?  I mean really - the only thing I wish - is that she lived closer to us....and could be here FOREVER of course!  I am a very lucky person who comes from a great family.  I was a very lucky child to have loving parents who are stilled married today - something like 38-39 yrs?!?!?  And then to be 35 and still have my most wonderful grandma in my life - truly, I am blessed.  I love her madly!  I wish I could see her every single day!  Okay so enough with all the mushy stuff....here is my card!  I hope you like it.  Please if you do, follow me, let me know you like it!  Send your friends here too!  Thanks!

I used the wild card CRICUT cartridge for this card.  I also used We R Memory Keepers papers from the grandma's kitchen designer scrapbook pad.  I actually inked my edges with a sharpie and added a little bling with my Imaginisce I-Rock!  

 Well, I hope you like my card!  If you do, please give your grandma a hug today.  If that's not possible, hug someone who is like a grandma to you!  I have a few of those around here locally too.  One has been ailing lately, and I can't seem to get her off my mind so I'm going to do some crafting for her and make a special delivery!  :)  Anyway, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment