Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's A Boy!!!!

Congratulations to my friends Amy and Andy on their second little boy! He was brought into this world last Sunday!  I have made a layout for them to document his date/time of birth, name, weight, height or whatever info they'd like to put on there as well as a picture of their new little guy!  The layout is from an American Crafts Kit that I took and changed up a little bit.....I hope you like it!  I also made them a card using some cuts from Wild Cards cricut cdartridge!  I also used the cuttlebug to emboss the background - I inked it first!  This is the first time I have tried that technique, and I must admit I LOVE LOVE LOVE the effect and it was so simple!  I'm not sure why I was afraid to try it!  Anyway, I hope you like my baby goods......leave me a quick comment if you do - or better yet - become a follower!  Thanks for viewing and as always, Happy Crafting!!!


There is a diecut inside as well - it says "It's a Boy"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment